Our most outstanding developments:
– The first company to introduce elastomeric and coalesced polymers in the Argentine market.
– The only manufacturer in South America of monomers and p-DADMAC polymers for use in water treatment and paper industry, and soluble alkali solid resins for overprint varnishes.
– Special polymers as nonmetallic acrylics for floor waxes, VeoVa® vinyls, UV curables and associative thickeners.
– High performance phosphine polycarboxylic acid as dispersing aid.
– Water-based dispersion polymers and styrene-free solid resins for graphic arts applications.
– The only manufacturer in America of PHMG (Polyhexamethylene guanidine), latest generation molecule used as bactericide, fungicide y virucide, of high effectiveness and low toxicity.
– Solid resins to replace nitrocellulose and polyamide in wood coatings and inks.
– Acrylic binders for wood coatings.
– Water-based dispersion polymers for Direct to Metal (DTM) coatings.
– Highly hydrophobic water-based dispersion polymers.
– Water-based dispersion polymers for extreme temperatures, Tg = -35 ºC.
– High-solids content water-based dispersion polymers.
– Phosphate surfactants.
– Polyurethane rheology modifiers (HEUR).