HYGISOFT SOAP IDS: Liquid hand sanitizer
- 19 August, 2020
- Posted by: administrador
- Category: New Products
Clean hands are safer hands
Choosing the right soap and keeping hands clean is one of the most important steps we can take to prevent microorganisms from causing infections and diseases.
HYGISOFT SOAP IDS inactivates viruses, kills bacteria and fungi, hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
Authorized by ANMAT and SENASA, it can be used in industrial and commercial facilities, health centers and in establishments authorized by SENASA, away from food processing areas.
HYGISOFT SOAP IDS:
• Based on active ingredient Polyhexamethylene guanidine high purity; molecule with a broad-spectrum action on viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores.
• Rapid action and residual effect.
• Contains emollient and cleaning agents.
• Fragrance- and colorant-free.
• It does not irritate the skin, does not cause contact dermatitis.
Hand washing with HYGISOFT SOAP IDS:
Our liquid soap can be filled into a dispenser and easily used just pushing a button.
• Wet hands with safe, preferably warm water.
• Apply liquid soap “HYGISOFT SOAP IDS” to the palm of one hand.
• Rub hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
• Ensure proper cleaning between fingers, wrists, palms, back of the hand, fingertips and under the nails.
• Rinse hands well under running water, completely removing soap residue.
• Thoroughly dry hands with a clean, dry towel or single-use paper towels.
• Wash your hands frequently.
Studies and Certifications:
We have conducted effectiveness tests under ASTM International Guidelines. E1174-06 “Standard method for Evaluation of the effectiveness of Health Care Personnel Handwash Formulations against Escherichia coli and Candida Albicans.”
For further information contact us at email@example.com; one of our experts will get back to you soon.
HYGISOFT® is a registered trademark owned by Diransa SRL. Its use and reproduction are prohibited.